Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Twins breastfeeding story!


 File:FraternalTwins.jpg

Nursing twins can be a handful, but it is absolutely possible. If the babies won't latch- get help immediately. One twin-mom that we worked with posted this awesome love note on our Facebook wall: 


"I was ready to give up attempting to breastfeeding my twins. I had been pumping for 8 weeks and I couldn't handle it. Then I met the ladies at The Fourth Trimester and things started to change. They recognized oral anatomy issues right away. Once that was fixed they stayed in touch with me and came for a couple more visits as determined as I was to make sure my twins would latch. 
I can not thank them enough for their help." 


Seeing this mom's joy in her success makes it all worth it.



image courtesy of MultiplesParent!

No comments: